Saturday, May 12, 2012

Blog Surfing Inspiration

So when I popped into one of my favorite blogs the other day, SF Girl by Bay, I found this adorable living room and home tour of another blogger, Bonnie, of Going Home to Roost.  So I'd thought I'd also share more pics of her adorable converted barn home in Santa Ynez, CA, just north of me! 


I love the bright white and pops of color and plant life, that's what I'm attempting in my living room at the moment, see the cute new butterfly pillow I just made!  I'm just learning to sew so watch out!  lol!  I also love how she drapped the quilts and blankets over the couches like this.  Since we have a large white couch and two little girls, I've been tucking sheets into the seats and blankets over the backs.  i like how this still allows the couch to pop through.  I may have to try this...



Here are some more pics from Bonnie's home tour. 







No comments:

Post a Comment