Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Neon Obsession

so i've been totally on the fence with this neon fashion trend.....  sometimes i think it's okay, then i don't and think, why waste your money and time on such a quickly passing trend?! (or is it??)  then i love it when i see this cute fashionable girl confidently rocking some neon rosey colored denim with a blue denim top, skinny black belt and amazing suede peep toe black wedges.....that was last night...  :-)

this morning i went to one of my favorite blogs, sf girl by the bay, and fell in total love with some images she posted from the latest jun-jul issue of elle decor south africa.  then I started thinking, my house would love this trend.  where can i get a neon rosey pink geranium today?!?!?! 



and by far my favorite!!!!  love love love this little cabinet with neon pink knobs....love


these are the gorgeous neon coral pink denim jeans from bloomingdale's that reminded me most of the girls denim I saw last night, dl1961 jeans - amanda skinny jeans in coral

 

or these joe jeans




have a rosey neon pink kinda week!!!

peace,
jill

No comments:

Post a Comment