Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mint Green Love

Mint Green has been popping up everywhere, furniture, housewares, dishes, it's such a fun color too, this perfect shade of green, not too harsh, not too weak.  And you can coordinate it with just about any other color...

I recently scored a great deal on this adorable beauty, a little rough but nothing a little love and paint can't fix.  Earlier in the day I had seen a similar little cart at my favorite coffee shop, French Press.  It had napkins and spoons and what not on it.  I fell in love with it, wanted to wheel it out with me.  This one I found is very similar, a little rusty, but very similar.  I am trying to figure out how to paint it....first I was thinking the top shelf, spray painting a metallic silver color, and the legs Mint Green, or vice versa, or doing an ombre effect with shades of light to dark mint. 

 

In the meantime, I will look for inspiration...
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment