Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Elephant Hunt

Since I've decided to put a huge elephant photo above my couch inspired by this room from Elle Decor South Africa, I've been on the hunt for the perfect photo...


Of course I now have this urge to go to the zoo and take my own photo so next week might be a zoo day with the girls!  Too bad they have this high fencing in front of them!  Maybe I can get a good shot from the overlooking deck. 

If that doesn't work out, so far in first place is this gorgeous photograph from maybesparrowsplace on Etsy.  Isn't it great!?

Runner Ups

Etsy Shop Love Infinitely
I also love some of these shots from Carol Stevenson Elephant Photography, but she want's your first born in exchange for a print!  Oh well, can still be inspired by them...







Peace,
Jill

1 comment: