Saturday, August 18, 2012

Gorgeous Room Inspiration

I was in the mood to be inspired today so I visited one of my favorite blogs, SF Girl by the Bay, who never disappoints, and these are some of my favorite finds.  

I'm in love with these rooms and ideas and can't wait to someday have some beautiful spaces like these in my own home. 
Let the fun hunt begin looking for budget friendly ways to bring these ideas alive!  :-) 
Adorable reading nook from the Apartment via SF Girl by the Bay.  I love love love the ceiling and the eclectic mix of furniture.  And who doesn't love this rug?!


The above rug reminds me of this cool rug from Anthropologie, the Hattan Curves Rug.


Love everything about this room from Skandia Maklarna.  We have a white couch so I'm always drawn to room inspiration with a base white couch.  The small pops of color bring life into the room but just enough as to not create clutter.     

This room from Home and Delicious, a new online magazine published out of reykjavík iceland by husband & wife team photographer gunnar sverrisson and designer Halla Bára Gestsdóttirjust looks so thrown together and farm cozy I couldn't resist to add it.  I always think about the fact that no two rooms, no two homes are ever exactly alike.  We all live in unique spaces.  Even if we go to Pottery Barn for instance and buy the display room, there always ends up being little pieces of you brought in to make it your own even if it's a newspaper strewed about.

gotta love a display like this.... from The Apartment.

St. Francis House, in Cambridgeshire just outside of london

Peace,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment