Wednesday, September 4, 2013

teepee tents

I'm already thinking about the holidays, can you believe it??!?!  Well I have to, with three birthdays thrown in the mix as well!  I've already started the pre-planning for all birthdays, as well as the big Christmas present from us, a gorgeous teepee tent (made by me!).  I was feeling ambitious this year and wanted to make a extra large teepee tent for my kiddos to play and read in, filled with lots of cozy pillows and rugs. 

To keep it very simple and in line with my Scandinavian inspired interiors, I am thinking I want a white canvas or linen fabric and I may paint a black pattern around the bottom of some sort, maybe...  Whilst looking for inspiration, I came across these gorgeous hideaways.

I think this very unstructured breezy white one is my favorite...

 
 

 
I love the crochet feature and lights on this one.
 
Peace,
jill

No comments:

Post a Comment