Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dining Room Wallpaper

I always feel like my head is orbiting 20x faster than I can keep up with, I see all these inspiring pictures, photos, blogs, yadda yadda yadda...  :-) Sometimes I'm able to absorb it quickly, sometimes, however everything will come later, days, months, years....hahaha  And then you have to decide what you just really like and what you really like and could incorporate into your home, office or space. 

One thing that I think I'd like to try out is modern wallpaper, nothing crazy just a little punch of it in a dining room or a bathroom.  Here is some inspiration, maybe someday soon, I can create a gorgeous space like one of these using wallpaper. 

Eclectic Dining Room by Dallas Photographers Lindsay von Hagel
Elle Decor Susan Hable Smith
 
So what should it be, the dining room, the great room, the guest
 
 bath????  Hmmm
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment