Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fun (Holiday) Display

A few months ago I assembled a cool hanging branch with the letters to spell 'Dream' in one of the corners of my daughter's nursery. Originally I was going to string the letters over an embroidery hoop but after some thought and playing around, it turned into something completely different, simple yet bold, perfect for my little EJ's first room. The chipboard letters are from Hobby Lobby, the branch and twine from Michael's.


Here is how it turned out.


That gave me the idea for my holiday entryway. Since I don't live by a Hobby Lobby to get the cool chipboard letters, I spray painted wooden letters metallic silver. I'm also going to use some gorgeous ornaments and icicle strands from Pottery Barn.



I made a spur of the moment trip to see family, so I'll have to keep you in suspense and provide some pics upon my return. :-)



Hope you are enjoying your holiday season!


Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment