Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Desk Hidden in the Back Shed....

A few weeks ago I went to look at a table on Craigslist and ended up coming home with this.  I accidentally happened upon her while walking by the back shed.  I wasn't 100% sure what it was or what it should be but I fell for it.  And I just love meeting the people behind the interesting pieces I find, the owner of this sweet desk was very interesting, telling me the story of it's youth, the tale of the his future.  Anyhow, here she was when I brought her home, not bad but a bit neglected. 


And after a little white paint, some TLC, and some brand new Anthropologie hardware, she is now fit for a proper place in the front house!  I love the beautiful peeks of robin's egg and chocolate paints.  I picture a metal bistro chair and and a great new task lamp with her. 



No comments:

Post a Comment