Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mid Century Modern Love

Recently I've been loving vintage Mid Century Modern furniture.  Not sure where it came from or whether or not it will mix well with other furniture.  I'm just going with it!  :-) 

Just scored this awesome dresser on Craigslist for almost nothing....I'm sucking in it's aura to figure out what to do with it, at the moment, I think I will refinish with a nice walnut stain and glossy white lacquered drawer fronts.  Or walnut stain on the body and center drawers and glossy white paint on the outside 6 drawers....

This little guy I got for $15, it's in almost perfect vintage condition so the only thing I may do is add drawer liners. I decided to put it in Evy's nursery, so sweet. 


Maybe one of these papers from Paper Source will work for a mid century modern drawer liner.




Peace,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment