Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chevron Stripes

So yes they've been around forever, and yes they are super trendy but I just love chevron stripes.  They had a fun twist to any decor; rugs, furniture, blankets, bedding, clothing, etc.  I'm trying to find a rug for our living room where the kids play so they have some padding.  I'm thinking grey and white,  but there are so many fun colors! 
Love this one but it quickly sold out in the Grey color...
Pottery Barn Kids Chevron Striped Rug with Fringe
This one is cute from West Elm but I like the cotton dhurrie versions better.

Urban Outfitters has this version in a ton of colors:



Love this zig zag duvet cover from Urban Outfitters:





Fashions
Anthropologie's Endpoint Dress





Finley and Oliver


I even saw chevron stripes on the trash cans downtown, even our trash is trendy!!!


Peace,
Jill 

No comments:

Post a Comment