Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bohemia Love

I instantly fell in love with these gorgeous bohemian parasols when I saw them at Olive and Cocoa, and thought how cute they would be above a crib in the nursery.  But the price was way too much.....


But after a little googling, found these at Wisteria.  Much much cheaper and one awesome labor day sale later three of these puppies are on their way to mi casa!  Can't beat the $12 price.  And now I see they are no longer available!  Now I can't wait to find out the gender of babe #3 so I know if these will go in the nursery or in one of the girls rooms...oh decisions decisions. 


I also discovered this adorable Etsy Shop, Gypsa this week. And my head is racing again.  I've been pondering on the idea of getting slipcovers made for the cushions of our all white sectional couch to help protect the seats and to bring some color in.  I'm loving this velvet color on this Dwellstudio chair.  Where can I find some velvet this color????   It's called Banks Pool but looks like a nice sea blue/green color.   

 
Then I found these cute pillows on Gypsa and now I'm torn.  Velvet pillow or velvet cushions? And do I go with a blue/green color or this gorgeous rosey shell pink color mixed with some white pillows???  Or can you mix the blue and pink?  Oh love love love. 
 




 
Also found these cute things from Gypsa.
 



 
Oh and can't forget about these sweet Free People displays I picked up this week from the local store!  Yay! 
 
 
Have a great week!
Peace,
Jill









No comments:

Post a Comment