Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Brooklyn, NY Brownstone Love

I am totally drooling over Lucky Magazine's, February 2012 Lucky Life spread, "Nothing Precious" article about jewelry designer Lyndsay Caleo's Brooklyn Brownstone, "an oasis of let-your-hair-down cool filled with a mix of rustic and modern furnishings and artfully arranged personal treasures."
It is this beautiful balance of organic rustic materials and modern design, with a perfect hint of personal touches. I love the stark whites with the natural browns and greens. I can't stop staring at the beautiful pics.
I couldn't find the actual magazine pictures but was able to find pics of her brownstone on Design Sponge. I hope you enjoy these as much as I have, and it gets your wheels turning for your own Spring home makeovers.
Jill xo

No comments:

Post a Comment