Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nursery Cubby Storage

Even though my little EJ is over a year old, I'm still working on her first bedroom, by the time I feel like I've finished she will be ready for her big girl room. Oh well, I'm having fun!! My latest obsession are these wire cubby storage units. Since I'm using a normal dresser for her changing table it would be nice for storing diapers, wipes, etc. above her dresser so they aren't sitting on the dresser and constantly falling off. The first one I saw that got me thinking was this vintage wire cubby shelf at Restoration Hardware:
But it wasn't quite right so I started googling it.....and found this one from PB Teen, unfortunately it is 'No Longer Available'. I like that it just has three cubbies with hooks underneath.
I found this one at CB2 which might be perfect except for the color which is an easy fix so it's def in the running.

And lastly I found this one from Gardener's Supply Company, which I think might be my favorite but is about $20 nore than the CB2 one. Hmmmm, decisions, decisions.
Hope you are enjoying 2012 !
Peace,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment