Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Everything Table

A few weeks ago as I was scouring through Craigslist, one of my favorite pastimes! :-), I came across this awesome table. It reminded me of the really old green table used for display in the back of my local Anthropologie store. I knew I had to have it, not sure for what, but knew I needed to bring it home. After a little haggling on the price, it came home that night. Once it was sitting in my garage, I thought it would make an awesome art table for the girls. And it would.... if we lived in a bigger house. So I decided to refinish and sell it. It will be very sad to see it go.
Here is what it looked like when I brought it home
And this is what it looks like today. I painted the entire thing a very industrial grey color, then painted the body an off white and antiqued the entire thing. Hopefully someone will enjoy many years with it, hopefully there will be many meals, glasses of wine, drawings and discussions over this table. :-)
Peace,
Jill xo

No comments:

Post a Comment